In terms of data protection, Artesana de Clofent shall be considered the Data Controller in relation to the files/processing identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Processing section.
The details identifying the owner of this website are given below:
Data Controller: Artesana de Clofent
Address: Carrer de Baix, 11, 08394 Sant Vicenç de Montalt
E-mail address: email@example.com
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those data that are strictly necessary to identify and deal with the request made by the owner of the data, hereinafter the data subject. Such information shall be processed in a fair, lawful, and transparent manner to the data subject. Furthermore, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each data subject shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive with the relevant purposes for each case, and shall be updated whenever necessary.
The data subject shall be informed, before the collection of his or her data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that he or she may give express, precise and unequivocal consent to the processing of his or her data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the processing.
The explicit purposes for which each of the processing operations are carried out are set out in the informative clauses included in each of the data collection methods (web forms, paper forms, announcements or posters and information notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed for the sole purpose of providing them with an effective response and attending to the requests made by the user, specified next to the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, before processing personal data, Artesana de Clofent obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the data, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the data subject is not required, the legitimate basis for the processing on which Artesana de Clofent relies is the existence of a law or specific regulation authorising or requiring the processing of the data subject’s data.
As a rule, Artesana de Clofent does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the person concerned through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the data subject; however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this regard, the data subject will be informed of this fact through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period, once the data have been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the data subject will be kept for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. Said cancellation will give rise to the blocking of the data, which will only be kept at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, in order to attend to any possible liabilities arising from the processing, during the period of limitation of these, after which time the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the legal periods for the conservation of information about different matters are set out below:
|Documentation of a labour or social security nature
|Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of 4 August, approving the revised text of the Law on Offences and Penalties in the Social Order.
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes
|Art. 30 Commercial Code
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes
|Art. 66 to 70 General Tax Law
|Building access control
|AEPD Instruction 1/1996
|AEPD Instruction 1/2006 Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to the browsing data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations are collected, we recommend that you consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of data subjects.
Data protection regulations grant a series of rights to interested parties or data subjects, users of the website or users of Artesana de Clofent’s social network profiles.
The rights that attend to the interested persons are the following ones:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data being processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of the data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of data in the following cases
- When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the data subject withdraws consent
- When the data subject objects to the processing
- when the data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on Art. 8(1) of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a particular processing operation based on the data subject’s consent.
- Right of restriction: the right to obtain the restriction of data processing in the following cases:
- Where the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Where the data subject has objected to the processing while we verify whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to portability: the right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer them to another controller when:
- Processing is based on consent
- Processing is carried out by automated means
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Interested parties may exercise the aforementioned rights by writing to Artesana de Clofent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line the right they wish to exercise.
Artesana de Clofent will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines set out in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by Artesana de Clofent are those required, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, Artesana de Clofent, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, the scope, the context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and gravity for the rights and the freedoms of the natural persons, has established the technical and organizational measures adapted to guarantee the level of security adapted to the existing risk.
In any case, Artesana de Clofent has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services of treatment.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Regularly verify, evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymise and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.